Since 1956, The Middlebury Ski Club Has Been Teaching Young Skiers To Enjoy The Sport Of Skiing And Helping Them Excel In Their Efforts Toward Competitive And Recreational Skiing Success.
The Middlebury Ski Club aims to inspire and establish the foundation for lifelong enjoyment of skiing by providing recreational and competitive skiing opportunities that foster skill development, positive social interaction, and personal excellence.
The Middlebury Ski Club supports its mission by:
- providing all athletes with a quality learning experience that will develop the skiing skills to become well-rounded, competent, all-mountain skiers.
- providing competitive athletes with a training program that will set them up for competitive success and attaining their personal racing-related goals.
- creating a culture of integrity, teamwork, respect, and commitment amongst athletes, coaches, and other club members.
- offering multi-generational social and ski engagement opportunities for club members.
- developing the resources to support initiatives that promote inclusivity and the accessibility of skiing for youth.
- engaging and partnering with Middlebury College and the community at-large to help grow visibility and viability of all ski club programs.
- cultivating organizational excellence and long-term financial sustainability.
- supporting and promoting the history and legacy of the Middlebury Snow Bowl.